Juno Editor 2.3.3
Roland Juno 106 & MKS7 Editor
Preset Editor & Library for the Roland Juno 106 and MKS7 Synthesizers.
Save, organize and edit presets via a simple MIDI connection.
Presets can be created from scratch or received from the synthesizer’s inner memory, and are stored as .jep documents or .syx files (sysex) on your hard drive.
– Presets as Files: perfect for sharing or backup
– Keyboard Playback: Play MIDI notes using your computer keyboard
– Undo Support
– Quick Search
– Record Many: Perfect for backing-up your Juno’s entire memory, or simply to record multiple presets faster
– Compatible with the Roland MKS7
– Retina Display Ready Interface
Please be aware that this is not a soft-synth, nor a plugin,
and as such, shouldn’t be of any use to those not owning a Roland Juno 106, 106S or MKS7 Synthesizer.
What’s New in Juno Editor
- Minor UI enhancements
- Now requires macOS 10.10 or later
Seller Benjamin Jaeger
Size 7 MB
Compatibility OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Age Rating Rated 4+
Copyright © 2013 Benjamin Jaeger