Bartender 3.0.55 Beta
Organize your menu bar apps.
Release Notes: https://www.macbartender.com/release_notes/
Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to Bartender’s Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in Bartender’s Bar. There are many ways to configure Bartender as you wish. Give it a go and find out.
- Lets you tidy your menu bar apps how you want.
- See your menu bar apps when you want.
- Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
- Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
- Rearrange your menu bar items as you wish.
? macOS High Sierra Ready
Bartender 3 fully supports macOS Sierra, and High Sierra.
? Updated UI for macOS High Sierra
The Bartender Bar now displays in the menu bar, making it look like part of macOS.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later