Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
Now everything is possible.
— Winner of an Apple Design Award and amongst the App Store’s ‘Best of 2012 —
What’s New in Sketch
- Documents saved by older versions of Sketch couldn’t be opened on some devices
- Documents wouldn’t render as expected on a Mac with NVIDIA graphics
- Sketch would become unresponsive when dragging a Symbol instance on to or off its own master
- Overrides set to None would be both included and visible in groups after selecting to Detach all contents from Symbol
- Text boxes for Symbol overrides weren’t always selected as expected while editing overrides in the Inspector
- Managed overrides would always be enabled when nested within a new Symbol
- A rare bug where Symbol overrides wouldn’t be listed in the Inspector when selecting certain Symbols
- Exports of Slices set to Export group contents onlywould also include Artboard background colors
- The Fill popover couldn’t be selected more than once immediately after cropping an image
- Fixed a crash that could occur while attempting to mask layers within a recursive Symbol
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Option-dragging a previously unselected layer
- Fixed a crash that could occur when inserting objects from certain plugin Libraries
- Fixed a crash that could occur while creating gradient presets in certain documents
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Download Sketch for macOS Free Cracked