Wirecast Pro 11.1.2
Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
Stream to Periscope/Twitter
Send professional, high-quality live streams to one of the world’s leading social media and real time news platforms. Just select “Periscope/Twitter” from Wirecast’s output destinations, login to your account and start streaming! You can choose to preview your streams on the platform, or start and stop them automatically with Wirecast. Choose to notify your followers when you go live, or not – it’s up to you.
What’s New in Wirecast
Note: Currently available for $486.50
- Updated Facebook API to version 3.2
- An issue causing users to be unable to retrieve Pages in Facebook Destination
- An issue causing users to be unable to Schedule Facebook Events to Pages
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Requires internet connectivity with HTTP/HTTPS port 80, and RTMP port 1935 open for streaming, Remote Desktop Presenter requires opening port 7272.
- QuickTime Streaming Server or Darwin Streaming Server 4.1.3 or later required for QuickTime Unicast Streaming
- 256 MB PCI-Express graphics card with 3D acceleration: GeForce or Radeon class card recommended
- Compatible Flash streaming server, or account with a supported Flash streaming portal required for Flash H.264 streaming
Download Wirecast Pro for macOS Free Cracked