Automate tedious text document cleaning.
Life’s too short to do this stuff by hand
TextSoap 8 Overview
Automatically remove unwanted characters, fix messed up carriage returns, and pretty much anything else you can imagine. Save time & effort. Be more productive.
Stop manually fixing text documents and emails. TextSoap can automate away all that tediousness. Download the trial now.
Requires macOS (OS X) 10.10 or later
TextSoap can automatically remove unwanted characters, fix up messed up carriage returns, and do pretty much anything else that we can think of to text. Save time and effort. Be more productive.
Stop manually fixing text documents and emails. Let TextSoap help you automate away all that tediousness. And do it all from within your favorite app using TextSoap Menu. Enable it in preferences and access TextSoap in most apps that support standard copy and paste.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap offers the flexibility that expert users need.
What’s New in TextSoap
Note: Version 8 is a paid upgrade from previous versions. Upgrade information can be
- App could strip off style information from Rich Text files (rtf, docx).
- Services inspector text did not display correctly in Dark Mode.
- Descriptions between Capitalize Sentences and Capitalize Sentences (Alt) were reversed.
- Show Group shortcut option did not display colors associated with group items.
- App would not always respect preference for Appearance: Use Gray Clipboard Workspace Window.
- Mojave behavior change caused left margin of text to slide under line ruler when toggling Show Line Numbers.
- Capitalize Sentences now works better with sentences that include quoted text.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra
Download TextSoap for macOS Free Cracked