Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2019 v19.0.1
Dreamweaver CC 2019 is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $20.99/month (or $9.99/month if you’re a previous Dreamweaver customer).
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2019 allows you to design, develop, and publish for web and mobile platforms without getting buried in code. Dreamweaver provides an intuitive visual interface for website creation and editing, and offers up-to-date compatibility with web standards as well as first-class support for HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery.
What’s New in Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2019
ECMAScript 6 support:
- ECMAScript 6 is the sixth edition of the ECMA-262 standard, and features major changes and improvements to the ECMAScript specification. ECMAScript is a scripting language specification standardized by ECMA international
New CEF integration:
- As a web designer or web developer, when you want to extend the web by creating HTML tags or CSS properties, you require latest web development features. To view the output for latest features, Dreamweaver developers had to use Real-time Preview instead of Live view
- Dreamweaver is now integrated with a new version of Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF). With the new CEF, Live View now renders pages designed using CSS Grid layouts. Also, you can view a better CSS grid layout with this change
- Dreamweaver now provides multiple security enhancements enabling it to support most of the hosting providers
- OpenSSH and OpenSSL Dreamweaver is now integrated with the new OpenSSH (version 7.6) enabling seamless SFTP connections to multiple hosting servers. OpenSSL is upgraded from the version 1.0.2 K to 1.0.2o
- LibCURL – Dreamweaver is now integrated with the new Lib Curl version (Upgraded from 7.38 to 7.60), providing secure connectivity to users.
- Node.js version has been upgraded to 6.14.0
- zlib version has been upgraded to 1.2.11
When you launch Dreamweaver, it now displays an improved Home screen, which includes options to:
- Open a wide range of tutorials to help you quickly learn and understand the concept, workflow, tips, and tricks
- Create a new document or open an existing document
- The contents of the Home screen are tailored based on your familiarity with Dreamweaver and your Creative Cloud membership plan
- Find and Replace
- Previous functionality of Save and Load query in Find and Replace dialog is back again in this release. For more information, see Find and replace text, tags and attributes.
- Real-time preview enhancement
- Real-time preview now provides an option to switch to preview documents in browser
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11, macOS 12 or macOS 13
- 2 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280×1024 display with 16-bit video card
- Internet connection