IconJar – All Your Icons in One Place 1.12.2
Iconjar leaves digging through your design asset folders behind and lets you access your icons without the hassle. Your icon organizer is always just one click away. It features incredible support for SVG’s and icon fonts that you can drag-and-drop into any app. It’s no rocket science, we pinky promise.
Iconjar’s search has been designed and developed with speed and efficiency in mind. Hit the spacebar and preview the icon at any size using our custom designed Quicklook feature.
It even works in combination with apps that don’t natively support SVG’s*. Our goal is to make IconJar part of your workflow without you even noticing.
Design hand-off becomes super easy with the help of our export feature. Just select the icons you want, pick the sizes you prefer, click export and we’ll handle the rest.
What’s New in IconJar
- Added support for Font Awesome 5. Note requires the font to be reimported.
- IconJar will now detect if you are using a Library from a backup and relocate it accordingly. Also when loading a backup library, we will now keep that one intact and copy it to a default location.
- You can now use Quickdrag to export multi sizes at the same time.
- Quickdrag now has ability to include the size format onto the filename (right click on the icon within Quickdrag)
- We have added ability add/remove the width and height attributes for SVG’s when they are exported (check preferences).
- IconJar Map Files can be be gzipped to save on those valuable bytes.
- IconJar now uses unique names when you drag-and-drop icons with the identical names. E.g. search.svg & search.1.svg
- We’ve completely redesigned the backup flow to be less obtrusive. We’ve also added the possibility to cancel this process. You can change the frequency of this backup process in preferences → Library.
- We rewrote our Sketch plugin to be compatible with macOS Mojave and Sketch 52.2. Updating is mandatory, because the old one is broken since macOS Mojave.
- Improved empty states.
- Reduced IconJar application size.
- Compatibility with macOS 10.14.
- A crash that was caused when navigating the Grid and reaching the last row
- A crash when the library was inside a sync folder and the sync folder was adding additional files into certain folders.
- A crash that was caused when creating a custom export preset and no name was given.
- Crash when dragging icons that weren’t visible in the viewport
- Prevent CPU from running at 100% when modals are being shown.
- We have also fixed various other issues relating to macOS Mojave.
- Various bugs have been squashed.
- A crash when importing whilst subfolders and sets were being created.
- A few crashes with 10.14 beta.
Download IconJar for macOS Free Cracked