The Dock replacement.
uBar is the Dock replacement. If you’ve never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock’s
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on OS X 10.11
- Developer: Brawer Software
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 18 March 2016
- Version: 3.1.5
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Brawer Canada Inc.
- Copyright © 2009-2016. Brawer Canada Inc., All Rights Reserved.
What’s New in uBar
- Middle-click to toggle mute on the Sound control
- Sound control now reflects mute state and better reflects digital output devices
- Battery control now displays bolt when charging (Suggested by Chi-Ming Chow)
- Preferences now list multiple secondary displays of the same model
- Spaces control icon now updates properly when using fullscreen windows
- App progress and empty trash now work in Mojave
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Download uBar for Mac OS X Free Cracked