Multitouch (formerly TouchOven) ties a custom action to a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a three finger click can execute a paste. Improve your workflow by executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser’s tabs, performing a middle mouse click, and much more.
- Free updates with a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is gathered from the app.
- Does not require Accessibility privileges to run.
What’s New in Multitouch
- “Rest one finger and swipe up or down with another finger” gestures
- For duplicate non-click action executions for Magic Mouse
- Bug fix for certain internal trackpads not being recognized
- For application crash when switching tabs in Terminal or iTerm2