iShowU Instant 1.2.10
Realtime screen recording like you’ve never seen before! iShowU Instant is the fastest, most feature filled realtime screen capture tool from shinywhitebox yet. It takes key features from both “Classic” and HD Pro, and merges them into a single product, making ‘Instant’ the only app you’ll ever need to create recordings quickly.
All of the features you would expect are here, and probably some you don’t! Record from any screen, enhance your microphone audio through the use of a dynamics processor, compressor and/or equaliser*, add text and/or an overlay, enhance your recording with mouse and click visualization, trim front/back after recording, create time-lapse recordings, share to a wide range of online services, and more.
* Simple to use User Interface
* Customisable settings and presets
* Great share options, making use of built in OS X sharing services, including YouTube
* Create animated GIFs!
* Picture in Picture (PIP) support for Camera while recording
* Flexible output, up to 60fps capture
* Create Quicktime or MP4 movies
* Built in scheduled recordings
* Realtime preview
Advanced Features (included):
* Record directly from your iOS device
* Awesome microphone audio via Audio dynamics processing, including both compressor & EQ
* Export directly to ProRes
* Text and Image watermarks
* Full visualisation control, keypress visualisation, key modifiers and more
* Built in ability to export recordings to Final Cut directly
* Built in editing, trimming. Place shapes, create and edit additional text objects.
What’s New in iShowU Instant
- Audio Only mode
- Now you can record audio only
- The errors that would appear sometimes when stopping recording. Turns out periodic saving and mp4 are not friends
- Inability to encode video (in editor, or via the ‘re-encode’ menu item) on Mojave
- Fades not rendering correctly when encoding edited video
- Replaced the YouTube API (the old one is to be turned off soon). You’ll need to re-authenticate, feedback welcome
- Experimental change to audio preview, which may fixes sporadic errors that appear for some users when disconnecting Apple wireless earbuds
- Capture guide not updating properly when switching between presets
- Start button on control panel not being disabled when no inputs are selected
- Made the app request permission for Camera (Mojave) when trying to use an iOS device
- Incorrect rendering of audio during encoding, if that audio was edited
Download iShowU Instant for macOS Free Cracked