– If there’s an error connecting to your Bluetooth device, ToothFairy now recommends to you how you can fix it.
– Improved the wording in various user interface text.
– Fixed a bug where the menu bar background color when clicking on the menu didn’t match the accent color on macOS 10.14 or the Graphite appearance on earlier versions.
– Added the “Why isn’t my device connecting?” and “Why do I see the Dock icon even after hiding it?” sections of the manual.
– Added accessibility descriptions in the **Preferences** window.
– Improved the diagnostic report.
– Error logging now includes more information about the error and the device it’s related to.
If you enjoy using ToothFairy, please take a minute to rate it or leave a review. We’d really appreciate it.
Seller C-Command Software, LLC
Size 5.4 MB
Compatibility OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Languages English, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
Age Rating Rated 4+
Copyright © 2018 C-Command Software