Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
Now everything is possible.
— Winner of an Apple Design Award and amongst the App Store’s ‘Best of 2012 —
What’s New in Sketch
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when entering or exiting the bitmap editor
- Fixed a bug where the Layer List wouldn’t scroll to reveal the selection in certain cases
- Fixed a bug where Mirror would become unresponsive when duplicating or manipulating Artboards in Sketch
- Fixed a bug where overrides might be reset when copying and pasting Symbols between documents
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when applying certain Style overrides
- Fixed a bug where changes to the Symbol master of an applied override wouldn’t be shown within instances in the Canvas
- Fixed a crash that could occur when restoring a version of a document on a Mac with Touch Bar support
- Fixed a rare bug where CPU usage would increase significantly while editing an Artboard containing certain paths
- Fixed various bugs that would cause Sketch to become unresponsive, particularly when showing measurements between layers
- Fixed a bug where labels wouldn’t be shown as expected for Cancel buttons in Touch Bar
- Fixed a bug where Artboards for Symbol masters could be positioned on sub-pixels
- Fixed a bug where Sketch would become unresponsive when screen sharing
- Fixed a bug where exports of Symbol instances might unexpectedly include the Artboard and its background on which they were placed
- Fixed a bug where selection handles wouldn’t be hidden while adjusting a path’s corner radius
- Fixed a bug where a layer’s rotation could be reset when using the Scissors tool
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Download Sketch for macOS Free Cracked