Inklet allows your trackpad to emulate a pen tablet. When you’re using a Pogo Sketch, the trackpad even becomes pressure sensitive.
- The full tablet – Moving your Pogo Sketch lightly around the trackpad will allow the cursor to hover without inking. Increase pressure to draw; heavier pressure will result in a thicker stroke.
- Handwriting recognition – Inklet works with the handwriting recognition built into OS X. Use your trackpad to jot notes or doodle.
- Advanced palm rejection – Inklet includes an advanced algorithm to detect unwanted trackpad touches. This means you don’t have to worry about accidentally resting your palm on the trackpad as you draw.
What’s New in Inklet
- Trackpad nudging when inking starts and stops is now a lot more reliable. It’s a pretty great experience, and may soon be the default for Force Touch trackpads.
- A small area of the trackpad that was previously unresponsive when drawing is now fixed.
- Inklet preferences do a better job of noticing trackpad features and detecting when they connect or disconnect.
- Performance is very subtly improved while a pen stroke is active.