Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
Now everything is possible.
— Winner of an Apple Design Award and amongst the App Store’s ‘Best of 2012 —
What’s New Version 52.3
- Improved the appearance of various icons and controls in the Inspector for non-Retina displays as well as for those using the Graphite macOS highlight appearance
- Fixed a bug where the link for a shared document in Sketch Cloud could change unexpectedly when updating the document
- Fixed a bug where disabling a Data plugin would disable all other Data plugins
- Fixed a bug where filtered objects in the Layer List couldn’t all be selected at once
- Fixed a crash that could occur when inserting a Library component containing an invalid Style override
- Fixed a crash that could occur when resizing Artboards
- Fixed a bug where masks applied to bitmaps within Symbols wouldn’t resize as expected when instances of such Symbols were resized
- Fixed a bug where Smart Guides wouldn’t show as expected along Artboard edges while moving layers within a rotated group
- Fixed a bug where the Zoom In/Out controls in the toolbar wouldn’t show the expected pressed state in Dark Mode
- Fixed a bug where applied overrides would be unexpectedly indented if the text within the Symbol master used list styling
- Fixed a bug where certain documents containing recursive Symbols couldn’t be opened
- Fixed a bug where Layouts in the Canvas wouldn’t be infinitely tall
- Fixed a bug where the stepper controls for border widths wouldn’t be selectable in some cases
- Fixed a bug where a new page would be inserted when pasting objects copied from other apps
- Fixed a bug where the Size and Position fields in the Inspector wouldn’t update while editing values within the Scale sheet
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Download Sketch for macOS Free Cracked