The most complete menu bar calendar for events & reminders!
Appointments and ToDo’s, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates – make the most of your time with Calendar 366 II!
Anything a calendar can do, Calendar 366 II can do better – and all functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding – make your date calendar get the difference.
How often and how exactly do you want to be reminded of what’s important?
Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
Pick your preferences – year or month, week or day, list or not, from light red to dark blue.
Create your dates by natural text input, for example:
“Meeting tomorrow 10:30-12:00, Alexanderplatz /work”, or “Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360”, or simply “time to read” – any way you like it.
Easily find and change events & reminders, repeat them, add attachments*, and create notes without any hassle.
CUSTOMIZE YOU MENU BAR
Prefer an icon, time only, date, date & time or even icon, date and time.
No problem. Calendar 366 II is the perfect clock replacement. Design you menu bar as you like!
Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
Easily send, accept or decline invitations.
Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple or Google maps.
SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGE
Calendar 366 II is fully localized in English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified).
MAIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• All dates and ToDo’s at a glance
• 7 views, 7 themes
• Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
• Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
• No pre-requisites setup (All macOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
• Resizable (Portrait & Landscape)
• All views optimized for portrait or landscape
• Autostart / AutoOpen
• Time zone support
• English, German, French, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)
• Complex repeating rules
• Weekly numbers
• Complete ToDo’s with a tip
Questions and Contact
[email protected], @nspektorapps, https://nspektor.com/support
*Calendar 366 or Calendar 366 II for macOS & iCloud account required