Instant search and offline access to any API documentation.
Dash is an API documentation browser and code snippet manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
- Documentation Browser Features
- Supports docsets generated using popular tools like Appledoc and Doxygen.
- Methods are conveniently shown in a special table of contents.
- Highlighted in-page search.
- Save bookmarks of your most used documentation pages.
- Create search profiles to easily switch between docsets.
- Easily search specific docsets by defining keyword filters (e.g., start your query with “python:” to search only the Python documentation).
- Integration plugins for: Xcode, Alfred, Quicksilver, LaunchBar, PopClip, AppCode, Sublime Text, Emacs, Vim, TextMate, Eclipse, Terminal, AppleScript.
- Easily integrate with any other application using the “dash://” URL scheme or the “Look up in Dash” system service.
- Fuzzy search. Don’t let misspellings get in your way.
- Built for speed. Searching is almost instant.
- Snippet Manager Features
- Collect snippets of code that you reuse often.
- Sync by saving your library in Dropbox.
- Over 80 syntaxes for code highlighting.
- Variable placeholders can be edited before pasting.
- Abbreviations are expanded wherever you type them.
- Special Snippet Placeholders
- @clipboard expands into the contents of the clipboard.
- @cursor repositions the cursor after expansion.
- @date expands into the current date.
- time expands into the current time.
- Other Features
- Multi-touch gestures.
- Menu item or dock application, always one keyboard shortcut away.
- Users that want to use Dash only as a snippet manager or documentation browser, can do so.
What’s New in Dash
- This update fixes several remote code execution vulnerabilities that have been found in Dash as part of a recent
- Capture the Flag competition.
Note: All of these vulnerabilities require a Dash user to install and open a page within a compromised docset. The docsets available by default within Dash (including user contributed ones) have been checked and no evidence of these vulnerabilities being exploited has been found
You have nothing to worry about if you did not install custom docsets from untrustworthy sources
If you believe you might have been affected by this, please contact the developer as soon as possible
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
Download Dash for macOS Free Cracked